Stereo upgrade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Stereo upgrade

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-26-2004, 08:03 PM   #1
Mr Z

Stereo upgrade

Just bought a new '04X. IMO radio & speakers =weak. Is it possible to "EASILY" upgrade to the factory 7 speaker system w/sub-woofer? Are other options more viable? Please advise.

Mr Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2004, 08:07 PM   #2
SirGCal

That totally depends on your definition of easy, how much $ you're willing to put into the project, and what you expect the system to sound like afterward.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2004, 08:27 PM   #3
zquader

sorry to bump in but have you ever heard of aura bass shakers?
[URL=http://forums.atvconnection.com/photos.cfm/ID/3125/#TOP]MY PICS[/URL]
[URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2130822319]My Jeep Pics[/URL]
[URL=http://www.cassidyscustom.com/]Cassidy's Bumpers[/URL]
zquader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2004, 10:24 PM   #4
SirGCal

Yes I've heard of them but I do not care for them. To me, that's not bass at all. Just rattling and resonation that we (as system builders & designers) continously try to get rid of.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.