Stereo upgrade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Stereo upgrade

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 09-26-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
Mr Z

Stereo upgrade

Just bought a new '04X. IMO radio & speakers =weak. Is it possible to "EASILY" upgrade to the factory 7 speaker system w/sub-woofer? Are other options more viable? Please advise.

Mr Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 07:07 PM   #2
SirGCal

That totally depends on your definition of easy, how much $ you're willing to put into the project, and what you expect the system to sound like afterward.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 07:27 PM   #3
zquader

sorry to bump in but have you ever heard of aura bass shakers?
[URL=http://forums.atvconnection.com/photos.cfm/ID/3125/#TOP]MY PICS[/URL]
[URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2130822319]My Jeep Pics[/URL]
[URL=http://www.cassidyscustom.com/]Cassidy's Bumpers[/URL]
zquader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 09:24 PM   #4
SirGCal

Yes I've heard of them but I do not care for them. To me, that's not bass at all. Just rattling and resonation that we (as system builders & designers) continously try to get rid of.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.