Sound quality difference between 4 speaker and 7 speaker option on new TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Sound quality difference between 4 speaker and 7 speaker option on new TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-23-2005, 05:48 PM   #1
Mr. Tarmac

Sound quality difference between 4 speaker and 7 speaker option on new TJ

How much better is the 7 speaker option on a new TJ? Worth the money? Or better to get the standard 4 speaker set up and add better aftermarket speakers?

Mr. Tarmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2005, 06:56 PM   #2
83cj05tj

I have had both and I would say the sub in the center console makes all the differance. I'm very happy with my OEM 7 speaker stereo.
83cj05tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2005, 08:14 PM   #3
RockyMTN05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tarmac
How much better is the 7 speaker option on a new TJ? Worth the money? Or better to get the standard 4 speaker set up and add better aftermarket speakers?
My 7 speaker system sounds great. I think it's worth it. My buddy's '97 TJ sounds like crap.

It's good enough to make me not want to upgrade.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.