post #1 of Old 11-06-2001, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

Post *sigh*

gettin feedback in my sound bar when i key up my CB.. what to do.. what to do..

Awwwwwwwwwwww... So he wants to go OFF-ROAD does he????

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
post #2 of Old 11-07-2001, 09:28 AM
vector_3

I'd check your gound for your cb and your radio. do you get feedback when just the radio is on or all the time. Your cb emits interference which your radio might be picking up if thier right next to each other. An in line noise eliminator might also cure the problem.
post #3 of Old 11-07-2001, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
evilpsych

just when the radio is on.. will check the ground..

Awwwwwwwwwwww... So he wants to go OFF-ROAD does he????

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
post #4 of Old 11-13-2001, 12:37 AM
eltj

Unfortunatly there is nothing you can do. The feed back you getting is radiated and it can feed through the radio and also the speaker wires. most of the new radios with RDS have a problem with this on the hiway with 18 wheelers and cell phones. Powerfull CB's can over take just about any radio out there especialy cheap radio's.