Seward Offroad led lights - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Seward Offroad led lights

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #16
HK_Runner
2014 JK Wrangler 

How many watts per LED? 5?

HK_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

the ones I have are four per led for a total of 16watts
Toby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #18
JayTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Can we get some night shots?
JayTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #19
Stinkbug

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I checked out their website and couldn't find much information on the individual products other than pictures... How are they constructed? Are they aluminum bodies? Plastic? What about the lenses?
Stinkbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #20
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i can try to get night shots up soon. they have aluminum housings that are powder coated. i cannot remember what the lenes are i think lexan which is really strong and will probably never break. I know they have also just came out with some pretty sweet mounting brackets to they arnt up on the website yet but if you add them on facebook you can see pictures of them or find out more info by calling them.
Toby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #21
tulman22
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES View Post
Those are the same lights I sell. They hold up extremely well. I have a pair on my shop for security lights actually, theyve been on 24/7 for about 8 months now and none of the bulbs have burnt out. They are extremely durable, I usually take my customers to the parking lot and let them throw the light up in the air as high as they can to try and break it. After they see the light still works perfectly I show them my 'lense test' video and they usually walk out with some new lights.
What kind of prices do you have on them?
TIA

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.