In seat subwoofer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > In seat subwoofer

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
SpartyGuy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

In seat subwoofer

I have a 2000 Warangler TJ, I want to put a subwoofer in the back seat and I want to know if i have to make a custom box or if i can buy a preloaded subwoofer and put it in the seat.

SpartyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
monstermack
2000 TJ Wrangler 

definitely build. I don't believe there are any pre-built boxes available unless someone who has already built one is selling theirs, which if true you'd find in the classified section.

Otherwise your best bet is to peruse the excellent work of one of the moderators here on JF
http://www.sirgcal.com/

Everything you need to know on building that box is on his site.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.