rollbar mounted toggle/rocker switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > rollbar mounted toggle/rocker switch

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 09-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
GunNut1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

rollbar mounted toggle/rocker switch

I am looking for a rollbar mounted single switch. When I google it, I get 10K hits for the painless 8 switch panel. Does anyone have a source for this? i am picturing something that mounts with a hose clamp or zip ties around an unpadded rollbar, molded to fit the rollbar?

GunNut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunNut1
I am looking for a rollbar mounted single switch. When I google it, I get 10K hits for the painless 8 switch panel. Does anyone have a source for this? i am picturing something that mounts with a hose clamp or zip ties around an unpadded rollbar, molded to fit the rollbar?
Probably be easier to tack weld a thin sheet metal bracket on the bar. Easy to remove as far as welds go, sturdy and you could fit the padding over it. Never seen it done but I've seen overhead consoles with the welded between the bar and windshield.

WANTED: YJ Rollbar - PM for details.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.