rock lights for a cause??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > rock lights for a cause???

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #1
authenticwrench
1997 TJ Wrangler 

rock lights for a cause???

i was searching a couple weeks ago for LED rock lights and I came across someone selling them that was donating part of the sale to cancer/or some type of cure for something. I am having a hard time finding it again and I would like to buy them from this vendor as it seems like a good idea.

anyone with any info to help would be much appreciated.

authenticwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Perhaps you can go to the Vendors List and one by one visit their web sites front page. If they are doing something like that it should be clearly posted for all to see.
1222 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.