reverse lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > reverse lights

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #1
gumby_144
2004 TJ Wrangler 

reverse lights

I put 4 inch recessed led tails in my jeep now I need reverse lights. I have been considering kc Apollo pro 6 inch in either a fog or driving pattern. If anyone has a recommendation that would be great.

gumby_144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
strvger01
1966 CJ5 

imho, a fog pattern would be your best option in a rear light. it will give you a broader, but somewhat shorter, light pattern. as you won't be going fast at all, you really don't need the distance of a driving light, imho. i use a set of halogen fog lights mounted to the bed topper on my little ranger pu. they do very, very well. and i have them wired to a separate switch so i don't have to be in reverse to have them on. comes in handy when unloading the bed or lighting up a camping spot.
Unread 04-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
SnowdogMarc
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'd go with the high output round or oval LED flush mount. I have a set of 3" round and they are like headlights in back.

l---L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)____________VE6-SDG
SnowdogMarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.