Quick CB Help (PA) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Quick CB Help (PA)

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 09-25-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
TheDeadPedal

Quick CB Help (PA)

I got a 50watt RMS (100 watt max) powerhorn for the PA part. It is 6.5x11x8.5 but they also have a small (4x7x8 I think) 25 watt RMS (50 max) one. Should I keep the bigger one or get the small one? Where do I mount it (big one or small one) and is there anything else I need? TIA

Unread 09-26-2002, 07:25 AM   #2
Scrambler82
1982 CJ8 

Decide on where you want to mount the horn.
Get the size that fits and try it out.
You can't always tell the horns performance by its size.

You may need wire to attach the horn to the CB and a 1.8" plug, check the size of the PA connector on your CB. Your book will have thet size but it will more than likely be 1.8".

Luck,

Do it right the first time !
Scrambler82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.