Questions about TJ factory audio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Questions about TJ factory audio

Steinjager TJ tube doorsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Kow

Questions about TJ factory audio

I just picked up a 2006 TJ with the RBK HU. Before I start tearing things apart, I had a couple of questions.

1. Are there any RCA inputs on the back of this unit?

2. It has the 7 speaker system. I know about the sub in the console, sound bar speakers, dash speakers. Where are the other two (tweeters, I think)?

Thanks.

[SIZE=2][I]My right to own a gun is what protects your right to tell me I can't.[/I][/SIZE]
Kow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Wakeboarder06

Congrats on the purchase!

I don't believe that it has RCA's...

The tweeters and mid are both in a small enclosure (the size of a 4x6 plate)located in the stock location on the dash.
[url]www.nissanforums.com[/url] (for the pathfinder)
[url]www.nissanclub.com[/url] (for the Altima)
Custom sub enclosure [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365697[/url]
Wakeboarder06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 05:26 PM   #3
Kow

Gotcha. Thanks!

[SIZE=2][I]My right to own a gun is what protects your right to tell me I can't.[/I][/SIZE]
Kow is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.