No Power in 2003 jeep cherokee laredo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > No Power in 2003 jeep cherokee laredo

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 06-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
rjhunter321

No Power in 2003 jeep cherokee laredo

Heres what happened. I parked my car and hopped out to go to the atm real quick and when i got back into the car i forgot i had left it running and tried to start it while it was on. It then immediately turned off. At first when i turned the key to the off position and put it back into the on position there was power (radio, car charger, windows, etc). Then after i tried starting it again it clicked once and then nothing. Now it doesn't even make a click. I asked some guy parked behind me if he could give me a jump because i had jumper cables and nothing happened. The radio wouldn't even turn on. I had my car towed to my house and the windows are down and i can't get them up. My car has no power whatsoever except this morning when i got into the car i turned the key backwards and the radio turned on but the windows would not roll up, then the radio turned off again and wont turn back on. My battery is charged, i checked all the fuses, idk what else to do. Is it the alternator? Help!

rjhunter321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
4x4fun
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hate to say this but I think you may have killed the computer. Did you check the relays when you checked the fuses
4x4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.