need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
stroker90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor

I have done a 4.0 conversion on my 1990 YJ and the crank position sensor pigtail on the wiring harness broke off in shipping the motor from the previous owner. I thought not a big problem and hard wired the wires to the sensor. that worked great till the sensor went bad. the sensor has gone bad 3 times in the past 2 months and the auto parts store won't allow anymore exchanges the original pigtail cut off. So I am looking for the female end of a crank position sensor for a 92 jeep wrangler with a 4.0L motor and an AX-15 transmission. The pigtail is the round style with the pins in a triangle formation. if anybody knows a parts supplier or has a junked jeep that wants to sell theirs I will be willing to pay for the part and shipping.
thanks in advance

stroker90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
stroker90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

anybody? I really want this pigtail before I install the new crank position sensor
stroker90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical plug , sensor

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.