need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
stroker90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

need a pigtail for Crank Position sensor

I have done a 4.0 conversion on my 1990 YJ and the crank position sensor pigtail on the wiring harness broke off in shipping the motor from the previous owner. I thought not a big problem and hard wired the wires to the sensor. that worked great till the sensor went bad. the sensor has gone bad 3 times in the past 2 months and the auto parts store won't allow anymore exchanges the original pigtail cut off. So I am looking for the female end of a crank position sensor for a 92 jeep wrangler with a 4.0L motor and an AX-15 transmission. The pigtail is the round style with the pins in a triangle formation. if anybody knows a parts supplier or has a junked jeep that wants to sell theirs I will be willing to pay for the part and shipping.
thanks in advance

stroker90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
stroker90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

anybody? I really want this pigtail before I install the new crank position sensor
stroker90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical plug , sensor

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.