Need help on Stock Stereo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Need help on Stock Stereo

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 10-22-2002, 01:39 PM   #1
BugMan

Need help on Stock Stereo

I had an 2002 with CD/7speaker setup. I was pretty happy with this setup. When I ordered my 2003 I went with the same setup, but the sound is lousy. I am not sure what is causing the loss of quality in the sound, but there is a significant change. Does anyone know if the stereo output or the speakers were changed? I had a sound bar before and now it has the sound pods, could this be responsible for the change in sound? I am willing to change the speakers to get better sound, but would prefer to keep the stock CD setup. If the stereo is responsible for the change then I don't want to waste the time or money changing speakers. If anyone has done this let me know. Love my new Jeep, very dissapointed in the stereo

Unread 10-23-2002, 10:02 PM   #2
Diggin'Taters
2004 WJ 

Could you possibly post some pics of the setup in your new Jeep? I haven't seen one yet. Placement of the speakers in your new Jeep could have a lot to do with the crappy quality. Could you also explain in more detail what you are unsatisfied with. (lack of bass, too much bass, can't hear highs, not as loud as before etc.) That would help too.
USAF Jeep Club Member #14
White Jeep Club Founder Member #1
REDNECK JEEP CLUB Member #1.1 and President!
Medical Cannabis Jeep club (I know I'm not the only member)
Diggin'Taters is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.