Moveable Post Mount Spot Light Installation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Moveable Post Mount Spot Light Installation

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
EdsJunk

Moveable Post Mount Spot Light Installation

A few guys were talking about if this was possible or not, and I have always wanted to do it myself, so I gave it a go ahead and decided to drill 1/2" hole through my 4 month old 2012 JK A Pillar :-/ . It was scary, but it came out quite nice. If you guys got any questions, ask them here. I took several pictures but the directions are pretty straight forward and this makes to a nice addition to any jeep... esp the JK! Just like the ones on cop cars, you can pick these up anywhere used, got mine on the bay.

EdsJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
JPNinPA
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Is that lens really resting on the windshield frame/support?
Unread 10-17-2012, 06:06 AM   #3
EdsJunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPNinPA View Post
Is that lens really resting on the windshield frame/support?
No, maybe in the picture it was touching but since it's moveable, it's not normally like that,
EdsJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
printingray

Good job done but its not a cup of tea for everyone that he can break the windscreen while doing this.
Unread 10-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

I think it looks great and very functional to boot. One thing I donít like about it though is that if you ever come to an abrupt stop that handle will go straight into your skull, maybe.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.