Marine Stereo Suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Marine Stereo Suggestions

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 05-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
johnpaul1993
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Marine Stereo Suggestions

Hey you guys my Jeep was went through about two weeks ago and long story short, I need to replace my stereo (and a lot of other stuff). I was planning on either getting a marine radio or getting one of the marine covers for a regular radio for the occasional getting caught in the rain without doors moments. Does anyone have any recommendations?? I really want to spend closer to $100 and at tops, $150.

johnpaul1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
bob6987
1991 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.fusionelectronics.com/mar...eries/ms-ip700

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.