LCD Screen on a CBRack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > LCD Screen on a CBRack

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-08-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
jeepsonly

LCD Screen on a CBRack

I love this pic - wouldn't this be cool?

It would have to be durable, of course. The rack is from CBRack

jeepsonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2001, 04:53 PM   #2
mytjnamedrex

sweet but wheres the armed guards for when you park it with the top off?
Unread 10-08-2001, 06:33 PM   #3
jeepsonly

Well now isn't that a shame? But you're right, of course. Been a victim myself. If I did something like that I think I'd find a way to make it modular so I could take it off except on trail runs.
jeepsonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2001, 06:49 PM   #4
Jefff

If you go to The site where you got the picture from you'll see that this guy had cameras mounted all over his jeep, and the screen as a cctv system. With that sort of security, who needs the guards?
Jefff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2001, 07:37 PM   #5
mytjnamedrex

isnt it a shame tho that one must worry about things getting stolen....i know there are people from other countries on this forum but to the americans this is supposed to be land of FREEdom not others stuff for FREE. I bet those cameras are good if your spotter quits tho. now all it needs is nightvision and its ready for anythin
Unread 10-19-2001, 09:24 PM   #6
evilpsych

pretty neat i think though.. with those cameras i bet he doesnt need a scout while he's rock crawling..

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2001, 01:28 PM   #7
jeepzj81

Is it waterproof?
jeepzj81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.