Kodiak Industries Dual Battery Kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Kodiak Industries Dual Battery Kit

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 06-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Kodiak Industries Dual Battery Kit

Has anyone actually had any contact with this company or know how too? I've called and emailed with no luck. I've read the write up on Stu's site and done some study on the components involved but the lack of contact availability makes me think twice. If anyone has some more information on this I'd really appreciate it.

http://kodiakinc.com/powersystems/dualbatterykits.html

kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was under the impression that kit wasn't being made anymore and that buying a used one was the only way to get one.
Unread 06-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hmmmm that sucks. They should take it down off the site if it's out of production. Guess I'll be hunting for something like it. Only thing I can find is the rugged ridge or schlittybilt units for dual optimas. I try to get a few multiday outting in a year and would like the extra umph of the extra battery as I'm usually out there on my own and the Jeep doesn't get started for those few days in the desert.
kuruma is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.