k... ordered the deeluxe soundbar - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > k... ordered the deeluxe soundbar

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-15-2001, 09:53 PM   #1
evilpsych

k... ordered the deeluxe soundbar

k ordered the deluxe 6 speaker soundbar from rosserjeep.com for like $206 shipped.. anyone got experience with this bar? looks pretty kickass.. if the speakers go guess i can always replace them with better ones.. wanted one with a dome light, but i guess i'll have to wire one into the tuffy overhead console i'm thinking of ordering

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2001, 04:17 AM   #2
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I bought the same soundbar also. Rosser Jeep is a good company to deal with. The speakers aren't the greatest. I rewired the speakers, so I could hook them up to a 4ch amp. I also found some small lights with rocker switch at wal-mart. They screw right in between the 6" and the 3 1/2" speaker.
Unread 10-16-2001, 10:50 AM   #3
evilpsych

eh well.. figured they wouldnt be the greatest speakers.. but hey.. i can always replace them after they get their first good waterlogging :-)... really.. at walmart you say? interesting.. i'll have to check that out.. thanks for the info on that.. i think the overhead tuffy console i'm looking at comes with noe but i'm not sure.

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
Unread 10-16-2001, 05:59 PM   #4
mytjnamedrex

i got em too......to get more out of em definately run an amp. RF is a good one.
Unread 10-21-2001, 09:07 PM   #5
bigblueyj

do they come with FULL wiring harness where you can hook it up and go or do already have a wiringharness in the jeep ? thanks Eric
bigblueyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2001, 11:27 PM   #6
evilpsych

everything i've read says they come with a wiring harness.. it's supposed to show up on tuesday.. i'll let you know how painless the wiring is..

Unread 10-22-2001, 04:47 AM   #7
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

There are 4 wires to hookup. It has a connector your supposed to hide in the rollbar padding. My jeep had wires running back for the rear channels(not sure if they were factory wires).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.