k... ordered the deeluxe soundbar - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 10-15-2001, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

Post k... ordered the deeluxe soundbar

k ordered the deluxe 6 speaker soundbar from rosserjeep.com for like $206 shipped.. anyone got experience with this bar? looks pretty kickass.. if the speakers go guess i can always replace them with better ones.. wanted one with a dome light, but i guess i'll have to wire one into the tuffy overhead console i'm thinking of ordering

Awwwwwwwwwwww... So he wants to go OFF-ROAD does he????

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-16-2001, 04:17 AM
bonehead99

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I bought the same soundbar also. Rosser Jeep is a good company to deal with. The speakers aren't the greatest. I rewired the speakers, so I could hook them up to a 4ch amp. I also found some small lights with rocker switch at wal-mart. They screw right in between the 6" and the 3 1/2" speaker.

94 YJ 4.0 HO 3sp Auto, 3" RC Lift, 1" Shackles, 3" BL, 31x10.50, Pacesetter Armor-Coated Header, Homemade Air Intake w/ K&N
post #3 of 7 Old 10-16-2001, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
evilpsych

eh well.. figured they wouldnt be the greatest speakers.. but hey.. i can always replace them after they get their first good waterlogging :-)... really.. at walmart you say? interesting.. i'll have to check that out.. thanks for the info on that.. i think the overhead tuffy console i'm looking at comes with noe but i'm not sure.

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
post #4 of 7 Old 10-16-2001, 05:59 PM
mytjnamedrex

i got em too......to get more out of em definately run an amp. RF is a good one.

97 TJ w/ Hardtop/AC/5-speed/I-6/ aftermarket stereo/ 2" spacer/1"BL/ 32x11.50 BFG AT's.
....that sounds expensive..
post #5 of 7 Old 10-21-2001, 09:07 PM
bigblueyj

do they come with FULL wiring harness where you can hook it up and go or do already have a wiringharness in the jeep ? thanks Eric
post #6 of 7 Old 10-21-2001, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
evilpsych

everything i've read says they come with a wiring harness.. it's supposed to show up on tuesday.. i'll let you know how painless the wiring is..

post #7 of 7 Old 10-22-2001, 04:47 AM
bonehead99

1994 YJ Wrangler 

There are 4 wires to hookup. It has a connector your supposed to hide in the rollbar padding. My jeep had wires running back for the rear channels(not sure if they were factory wires).

94 YJ 4.0 HO 3sp Auto, 3" RC Lift, 1" Shackles, 3" BL, 31x10.50, Pacesetter Armor-Coated Header, Homemade Air Intake w/ K&N

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.