Just sharing my subwoofer experience! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Just sharing my subwoofer experience!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-21-2004, 07:42 PM   #1
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

Just sharing my subwoofer experience!

Well, yesterday I decided that I was sick of listening to all the bass in my friends' cars and trucks so I went out and bought me my own sub. My friend who owns a 2001 Dodge Ram has a pair of 10" MTX T5500s and I they hit really hard so I decided I may try to go for 1 10-12" MTX T7500 to compensate for his 2 (gotta be fair... or better hehe) I went to the only place that sold MTX stuff and was not happy about the prices so I checked out a few other places and found the sub I now have (Alpine Type-R 10) and I'm glad I picked this one. It was on sale for $99 and is normally $199 so I couldn't pass that up ... I picked out a Phoenix Gold Octane R 2-channel (bridged 250W) amp and wired everything up... BOY was I missin out!!1 This thing definately hits as hard as my friends 2 10s and I only got one so I am definately happy with my selection!

Anyone in the market for a nice 10" sub should look at the Alpine series subs. I heard awhile back that Alpine subs were more quality than actual thumpage but I'm totally satisfied w/ both!

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2004, 08:32 PM   #2
gmbtj

yeah the type r's are relly friggin nice and i almost got a pair but they needed more air space than i could give them(1.1 cubic feet each) so i got two 12 inch rockford fosgate stage 2's (id # p212s4) and the hit really hard too !!!
Gun Metal Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #1 (President)
1999 Four Banga Wrangla - NO MORE!!!! -Going in 4.6L Stroker - TF 727 - Dana 300 HD
Teraflex 3T w/ OME's on 32" BFG M/T's
AtoZ Yaffy Style rocker guards l Tuffy Series II Security Console l Zirgo "S-Blade" electric fan l PSC Trail corners w/ LED's l Hella 500's l Expensive Sound System
gmbtj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.