infinity gold amp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > infinity gold amp

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
supreme17
1995 ZJ 

infinity gold amp

I need some info on an infinity gold amp im wanting to put another one in it. Im just wondering if I will need to rewire the whole thing if I do I really havent took a good look at it yet.

supreme17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
joshua106
2004 WJ 

wrong section.... and why the heck would you want another piece of crap infinity amp? Do yourself a favor and take it to a shop and get a JL, RF, or Alpine amp installed.
joshua106 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
misfit77
1996 ZJ 

Cost may be a factor.
Plug n play would make the job easier for sure.
Maybe he doesnt want to be a copy cat and likes custom work.

To be safe, stick with the same year as you vehicle. I bet there are too many variations of the amp throughout the years.
misfit77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
gily25
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Want to put another as in a second or as in a replacement?
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
supreme17
1995 ZJ 

For the guy at the top I have a crunch 1000 watt thats pushing two 12 kicker cvr's but nice try and im not wanting another infinity gold amp I wanted a different amp to replace that one
supreme17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
9859limited
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme17 View Post
For the guy at the top I have a crunch 1000 watt thats pushing two 12 kicker cvr's but nice try and im not wanting another infinity gold amp I wanted a different amp to replace that one
For what it's worth I replaced all my speakers and when I did I added an alpine ktp 445u in the dash if my zj. Sounds great and is able to make the bass of my two twelves not over power everything.
9859limited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.