Here are those pictures I promised. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Here are those pictures I promised.

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 10-12-2001, 04:16 PM   #1
RFWrangler

Here are those pictures I promised.

You can check out all of the system here. http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pa...=156132&page=1
but heres one of my box and amp rack.

Clarion BD216, RF 200aIV, Clarion APA2030, RF HE2 12's, Rf 4x6's, RF 1" Tweets, Eclipse EUU-1300, Aura Bass Shakers Security: Clifford Power: Optima Yellow top,Thrush turbo 2 1/2" Exhaust, Radio Shack Sport CB, 102" whip antenna, Dual tips on Exhaust, K&N custom intake, KC Lightbar, 4 KC Daylighters.
Scored a 139 on the Jeep Rater.
RFWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2001, 08:15 PM   #2
mytjnamedrex

thanx i was gonna start building the box tommorrow.....u wouldnt happen top have plans would ya?? also do u know of a good place to get carpeting? Im lookin to just find carpet w/o the insulation. Thanx and that setup is tight!
Unread 10-13-2001, 01:16 AM   #3
Willis91YJ

Hey RF,
How is the backseat stability? I have always kinda wondered about doing something similar, just haven't had a quite time at work to tear is apart. Let me know
Willis
Black 91' YJ with fresh 4.0, Sitting on 31x11.5 Mickey Baja MTX's on 15x10 AR767, Borla Stainless cat-back, free flow cat, it seems like I keep breaking necessary parts just about the time I get enough money together for the fun stuff!!!
Willis91YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2001, 10:03 AM   #4
RFWrangler

I didnt make plans per say, the box is 6" deep, like 22" long and 14" wide. for carpet go to Parts express.com. I got 6 yards for like 24 bucks. also theres a divider wall in the middle. I used 3/4" MDF to build it with, and used 2x2's in the corners for support.
The box is very strong, I've had two people sitting on it. I used some plumbers wrap to attach it to the stock seat mounts. it works great, you just have to be creative with the seat back.
Clarion BD216, RF 200aIV, Clarion APA2030, RF HE2 12's, Rf 4x6's, RF 1" Tweets, Eclipse EUU-1300, Aura Bass Shakers Security: Clifford Power: Optima Yellow top,Thrush turbo 2 1/2" Exhaust, Radio Shack Sport CB, 102" whip antenna, Dual tips on Exhaust, K&N custom intake, KC Lightbar, 4 KC Daylighters.
Scored a 139 on the Jeep Rater.
RFWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.