Help wiring wireless winch control - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Help wiring wireless winch control

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
plumber1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Help wiring wireless winch control

I have an older Warn M8000 and just picked up a Warn Wireless winch controller. I having some trouble getting this to work. According to Warn it needs to have a five plug but my older winch only has a 3 wire controller. I have been trying to wire it directly to the solenoid pack but I can only get it to control the winch in one direction. My plan is to keep my existing plug in so I can use my controller but also be able to use the wireless controller also.

Like I said right now I can use the plug in to control the winch but the wireless to go in one direction. I am assuming I have something wired wrong. When I called Warn they said it won't work but I think that is because of some liability issue. I was hope someone else has done this mod.

White Jeep Club #224
plumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
plumber1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Really know one has tried to do this mod

White Jeep Club #224
plumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.