Help with O2 sensor replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Help with O2 sensor replacement

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 05-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
staceyf07
2004 KJ Liberty 

Help with O2 sensor replacement

I've got a 2004 Liberty v6 with a P0139 code...

I think this is one of the back O2 sensors by the exhaust pipe. I'd like to pick up the sensor tomorrow and TRY to replace it myself.

I have no idea what I'm doing aside from what I've managed to learn on google in the past couple hours. Engine light's on and I need to pass inspection

Thanks

Stacey

staceyf07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
JPNinPA
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Bank 1sensor 2 front of vehicle, post cat. Use OEM O2's and borrow a O2 wrench from AZ or Orielly's. make sure you get h correct O2 PB as each one is different. Also be sure not to touch or get anything on he new O2 as hat causes issues.
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
staceyf07
2004 KJ Liberty 

thanks all fixed
staceyf07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.