HELP! Jeep DVD navigation aftermarket headunit will it work with factory original amp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > HELP! Jeep DVD navigation aftermarket headunit will it work with factory original amp

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 11-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
Evotj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

HELP! Jeep DVD navigation aftermarket headunit will it work with factory original amp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-3-GPS-Navi...a9794d&vxp=mtr

This is the unit I want looks like it comes with a direct plug and play wiring harness for my Jeep but when you scroll down and look at the pics in the description it says need to cut wires from amp and hook direct to speakers. It says the unit has a built in amp of 45x4 so just wondering if anyone that knows about the factory headunit in a 2001 wrangler w factory amp and sub how to make it work with this unit?? I know my stock amp is like 75w and just installed a new sub that sounds really good and def don't want to lose any power. There are detailed pics that show all the connections on the back of the new unit towards the bottom of the eBay description...as always thanks in advance!

Evotj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
Evotj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nobody knows?
Evotj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
sdbjeep

the navigation seems not fit to your car,it fit to the jeep wrange 2003-2006 only,does your original cd player is the same as this one?

if yes,so the size is different,please check the size again.

about amplifier,it can work,the AV output cable is included.no need to cut any wire,just plug and play.
sdbjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.