Hella Rallye 4000i - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Hella Rallye 4000i

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 02-22-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Hella Rallye 4000i

Is anyone running the Hella Rallye 4000i Xenon or Rallye 4000i compact Xenon? Iím thinking of getting them but would love to hear some feedback on them first. Thanks.

JK Wrangler dash mount for Cellphones, GPS units, GoPro cameras, Spot devices etc.
1222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Is anyone running the Hella Rallye 4000i Xenon or Rallye 4000i compact Xenon? Iím thinking of getting them but would love to hear some feedback on them first. Thanks.
No but have you considered the procomp 9" HIDs. I have two sitting in my garage that I wouldn't mind letting go of. They are as bright as the sun, and I would sell them for a decent price.

Psycho-X-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014, 11:12 PM   #3
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

I appreciate the offer but would first like to find out all I can on the Hellaís first. At the moment my mind is dead set on them. By the way, nice looking setup (lights) you have there on that (cough) Nissan.

JK Wrangler dash mount for Cellphones, GPS units, GoPro cameras, Spot devices etc.
1222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #4
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
I appreciate the offer but would first like to find out all I can on the Hellaís first. At the moment my mind is dead set on them. By the way, nice looking setup (lights) you have there on that (cough) Nissan.
Yeah, the rallye's look bad a$$. And I'm sure they are bright as can be. No making fun of Nissans! I switched over to the dark side already... But I learned a lot working on it.
Psycho-X-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.