factory subwoofer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > factory subwoofer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-03-2002, 01:19 PM   #1
razor

factory subwoofer

I recently installed a new head unit in my 2001 jeep. The jeep came with the factory sub in the console. When I play a cd the sub sounds great, when I play the radio you can barely hear the sub. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreiciated.

razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2002, 02:11 PM   #2
Jeep-Ne-Time

could it be that the songs on the cd's you are playing just have more bass than the songs on the radio.....there is no way that it should have physical differences between the radio and cd player....only beats.
Mark

2001 Tj, Yellow Sport, 5 speed,
4.5" RE super-flex, 1" body and motor lift,
33x12.5x15 Super Swamper SSR's
on Black Rock Crawlers,
Locked front and rear
Cobra CB, and NO CHROME!!!!!
Jeep-Ne-Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2002, 04:56 PM   #3
KnightFire
2002 TJ Wrangler 

On some aftermarket units you have to adjust the EQ for BOTH radio and CD operation. Make sure yours is proplerly adjusted for radio play.

KnightFire
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport Titanium Metallic 4.7L 4x4
KnightFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.