Factory Navigation Color Display - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Factory Navigation Color Display

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
cjmaroney
2014 JK Wrangler 

Factory Navigation Color Display

On the factory Navigation is has a setting "Auto Color Mode". Which I would have thought that would change the colors from "Daytime Color" to "Nighttime Colors" at a time of the day or when the head lights come on. But this has not been the case so far. Is always seems to be in "Daytime Colors". Am I missing something in another setting somewhere else?

photo.jpg  

Last edited by cjmaroney; 10-19-2013 at 10:41 AM..
cjmaroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
cjmaroney
2014 JK Wrangler 

With some help I figured out is what because my dimmer switch was on high. I just needed to turn it down.
cjmaroney is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.