Fabbing a switch panel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Fabbing a switch panel

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #1
jeepster93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fabbing a switch panel

I made my own 4 toggle- switch panel. This was made to fit my Yj. I will prolly put it down where the ash tray goes, I no longer have an ash tray.

The toggles will run:
-Front spot loghts
-Rear back-up light
-Belt driven air compressor.
-Dual battery management toggle and led.

I have it wired so 2 toggles are simple on/off with on lighting the led. 1 toggle will, front spots, have an on/off with a led switch when high beams are on and the led on the panel will light when on. 1 will have a 3 possition switch and led for the dual batteries.
I will paint it either black or gray to match the interior. i will; post a pic when mounted.

jeepster93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:47 AM   #2
FitchVA
Jeeper 4 Life

1998 XJ Cherokee 

looks very sharp!
My XJ Page | My Gallery
FitchVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2007, 07:24 AM   #3
Scrambler82
1982 CJ8 

Good Work.

At least you did it yourself.

When you use the panel, it should give you a feeling of pride that you built your own.

Do it right the first time !
Scrambler82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.