Electrical Problem? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Electrical Problem?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Islidur
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Electrical Problem?

I was driving home from work on Saturday night and a car bright lighted me (happens all the time). I looked at the dash and saw my high beams were not on. Got home and stopped on the street to move my truck to get the Jeep in the garage. When I got back in the Jeep and turned the lights back on, I noticed the high beam indicator on. As I pulled into the garage, I noticed the driver's side light was dim. Hit the high beams to turn them off and the passenger side went bright, no chnge in the driver's. Hit it again and the passenger side went back to normal, no change on the driver's, but the indicator for high beam was still on. I figured the bulb was going bad and would work on it in the morning. Sunday morning, turned the lights on and all is working fine. Any ideas what may have happened?

What I've done to the electrical system:
ORO Lite Dots
CB (wired to cagar lighter)
Powered sub (wired to battery)
JVC head unit and iPhone adapter (wired to stock plug)
H4 conversion with Silverstars

None of this was done recently. I did relocate the sub Saturday, but that didn't involve any wire changes.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #121
Islidur is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.