electrical issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > electrical issue

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 11-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
bigjohnsondohc
2004 WJ 

electrical issue

I couldnt really find an answer that fixes this problem but I have an 04 grand cherokee and since yesterday (this all happened at once), my power windows dont work (on any doors), power door lock wont work on my driver door and my interior lights stay on until I roll the dimmer switch as far back as it can go (so my instrument lighting is completely dim. As soon as I move it one click forward, the interior lights come on and stay on until I roll it all the way back again. Just to clarify, the interior lights are suppose to come on when the switch is rolled all the way forward.

bigjohnsondohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
dmwade05

Have you checked to see if there is a bad wire in your driver door jam? Don't know if this will help. but its worth a try!
dmwade05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.