Check Gauge Light and loss of brake pressure - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Check Gauge Light and loss of brake pressure

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 01-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
PaintFlatBlack
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Check Gauge Light and loss of brake pressure

So I was driving to work and I noticed my check gauge light turned on while driving on the HWY. As soon I came to a stop sign and applied the brakes the brake pedal went to the floor. Pulled over. Turned Jeep off to check the brake fluid. Levels were normal. Started Jeep again and brakes were working as normal with gauge light off. Can anyone shed light on what might have caused this? air bubble? Leak in brake line? Brake Pump? Thanks guys!

Tags
brakes , gauges

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.