Center console q's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Center console q's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 07-09-2004, 07:12 PM   #1
91yjeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Center console q's

is there a yj center console that has a subwoofer in it? If not, Could I get a Tj center console that holds an 8'' and put that in my yj, would it fit?

1998 Sahara TJ 4.0 6-cyl ,90kmiles, Black Hard top, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT's on Black Cragars, Warn XD 9000 Winch. Premium Infinity Kappa Sound System w/ 12 inch Sub. Willing to trade for White or Silver TJ. I just don't like my color.
and....1991 YJ 2.5L 4-banger, white, 130k miles, Black Supertop.3.5" BDS + 1"shackle lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT's on Black Cragar 15x8's.
91yjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2004, 10:40 PM   #2
RIPPN TJ
2005 WK 

Go to Quadratec and check out the Intrapod which is a replacement console for YJ's that features a rear firing 8" sub.
Unread 07-10-2004, 09:19 AM   #3
SirGCal

None of the factory console's have an 8", they are 6". But even so, the best thing to do would be to build one, or have one built. Use a good tuffy console as a base.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2004, 09:52 AM   #4
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

Intrapod seems like your only manufactured option, but building it would be way better, that way you get exactly what you want at a much better price.
Is it just me or are consoles insanely expensive?

Searching for a CJ again

Sold: 2000 TJ
1983 CJ7 Renegade
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.