cd stuck need help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > cd stuck need help

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 09-25-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
mat25542

cd stuck need help

ok, so i have the factory cd head unit in my 2000 tj and for whatever reason it has decided to keep one of my favorite cds in it. i have hit eject about 11 million times to no avail and have since gotten so frustrated i have hit the thing a few times hoping i can get lucky and get the cd out, only to be more frustrated then i began b/c nothign happens. any help would be appreciated thx. would this be covered under warranty.

sye/cv conversion
warn front and rear bumpers w/ tire carrier
shrockworks rock sliders.......
KC's

BLACK JEEP CLUB MEMBER #36

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133643326
mat25542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 10:09 AM   #2
SirGCal

Sounds like the unit will have to be dis-assembled to retrieve the CD.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 11:21 AM   #3
robbieaoa
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yep, pull it and crack it (errr crack it open) Just hope that it wasn't a CD-R that exploded or cracked inside your player.
Rob
If it says 4x4 on the side, get it dirty.[/CENTER]
robbieaoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2004, 07:36 PM   #4
mat25542

its a regular music cd actually, jerry jeff walker to be exact. the funny thing is, is that it plays and everything, i just cant get the darn thing out. i like the cd, but i dont want to be permenantly stuck with it in there. will the dealership fix this problem under warranty, i mean i dont see how they could say i was at fault for getting it stuck...............
sye/cv conversion
warn front and rear bumpers w/ tire carrier
shrockworks rock sliders.......
KC's

BLACK JEEP CLUB MEMBER #36

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133643326
mat25542 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.