CB Radio: High SWR - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > CB Radio: High SWR

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sean- View Post
This thread should help others with similar issues in the future, seems like SWR issues are a common occurrence with Jeeps. You guys pretty much covered every possible problem that could have been causing the issue.
My CB usually has problems with the loose nut behind the microphone, lol!

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #32
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Good thread, but I have a question. I tuned the length of my Firestik FSII-3 antenna by setting FWD on channel 1 and 40 until they showed the same SWR, which came out to about 1.8-1.9. Is correct and is that as good as it gets?
aTX427 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.