bluetooth/audio/gps setup questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > bluetooth/audio/gps setup questions

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
jeffjeff
2010 JK Wrangler 

bluetooth/audio/gps setup questions

I'm new around here, mainly because I just bought a 2005 Wrangler last week and am just getting around to thinking of questions...

First thing I need are some suggestions. I bought the Wrangler and have moved to Northern VA (from Richmond) and am having a hell of a time doing everything I need on my iphone. It currently has a stock radio setup, but I'm looking to upgrade soon.

I'm really looking for something (or a set up) that would allow me to have gps, hands free talking and be loud enough (or run through speakers) so I can hear it over cabin noise. The only all in one solution I've found is the Sony A/V Receiver with Bluetooth XAV-601BT (http://store.sony.com/p/XAV-601BT/en/p/XAV601BT) and that seems pricey.

Anyone have a setup they can walk me through to get iphone through the speakers? The phone can do everything I need, I just can't figure out what I need to route it and still be able to use it both as a phone and for GPS.

jeffjeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.