Best lights?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Best lights??

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-28-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
Bult4mud

Best lights??

Ok i run hella Rallye 4000's right now and i am less than impressed with the brightness/ pattern the pattern seems way up in the Trees and i cannot get it to come down so im thinking about changing them to IPF's or WARNS
but they are not cheap i want to make sure they are worth it before i jump in

any suggestions>

Bult4mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2005, 04:31 AM   #2
BlueGerbil
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Are you talking about the Rallye 4000 HID lights?
Unread 11-29-2005, 09:16 AM   #3
Bult4mud

no just the standard Rallye 4000s
Unread 11-29-2005, 11:03 AM   #4
SirGCal

The IPF and Warns are both good options. Like PIAA, they are just pricy... You may find what you want in a KC and save alot of money. The 'best light' would probably be one of the HID lineups (like LightForce) but they also tripple the cost of the other lights so...

Honestly, I've never liked Hellas at all myself. In my opinion, all they are is just cheap. Not the worst option but I wouldn't buy them; even their nicer sets (though I havn't seen their HIDs yet). Try a nice set of KCs out, make sure you get the pattern you're after (long and narrow or short and wide or in between). I run a very expensive PIAA setup and while I have slightly better focusing of the light (whoopie...), a friends KCs work just as well for less than half the cost. I've also seen IPF and Warns both in action and they are all comperable. More important than brand is the pattern of the light for the application you intend to use it for.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2005, 01:58 PM   #5
Bult4mud

i have the eurobeams and i paid like $120 per light dont like em

im realy looking at the IPF's

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.