Best light electrical connectors... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Best light electrical connectors...

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #1
DorkAlert

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Best light electrical connectors...

I have been using these lately: Deutsche Connector 2 pin 8183. Kind of expensive but superior if your wiring will be exposed to weather/salt. CAT uses them and we use them on mining projects. I have been installing a pair of Cero's and have found that if I want to remove my lights with little hassle this is the way to go.

Unread 03-13-2014, 07:54 AM   #2
athos76
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I use Delphi weather packs for mine. Same concept, cheaper price.
Unread 03-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #3
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

I also use the Delphi weather packs, have a whole assortment of them but have been seriously thinking of trying out the Deutsche Connectors. I like that they are more compact and easier to connect and disconnect too.
Unread 03-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #4
DorkAlert

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by athos76 View Post
I use Delphi weather packs for mine. Same concept, cheaper price.
True. Anything related to mining or CAT is going to be over priced.
Unread 03-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #5
DorkAlert

2006 LJ Wrangler 

You can get these at Autozone. They will have know idea what you are talking about but if you coax them to search for you they will find them at $10 a set. They are sold as an MSD Connector 8183.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.