Backup camera or backup sensors? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Backup camera or backup sensors?

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
gamble
1997 ZJ 

Backup camera or backup sensors?

The girl is getting a 2000 jeep grand cherokee limited tomorrow and it's in pretty good shape. However she has been driving a compact car for the past 8+ years and it's all beat up. Now she is getting a decent looking jeep and I would like to keep it looking good.
Should I get her a back up camera or back up sensors? I just want her to have something to protect the bumper so it's less things I have to hear about later and less things I have to fix. Kind of trying to keep it budget friendly if possible.

gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
tennman1990
2001 TJ Wrangler 

They have those cheapish ~$80 kits at your local auto parts store that come with a monitor and camera. I think it is made/marketed by Peak. Throw the camera down there on the license plate and shouldn't have an issue with hitting things!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.