audio pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > audio pics

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-01-2003, 08:52 PM   #1
JSBlu974X4
2005 LJ Wrangler 

audio pics

anyone have any pics of their audio setups? im trying to get some ideas???????

2005 Unlimited Rubicon Hard N Soft Tops, Clayton Long Arm on RE Coils, Warn Bumper/Tire Carrier, Warn Winch N Bumper, Currie Steering, JKS Quicker Disconnects, JKS Front Trac Bar, Bilsteins, CO2 System..Yada Yada Yada
JSBlu974X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2003, 11:33 PM   #2
knight

Here is mine. I still have a lot to do My jeep

Last edited by knight; 03-01-2003 at 11:37 PM..
knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2003, 05:51 PM   #3
91yjmd

Go to the link in my signature to see my setup.
1991 VIPER RED 4.0 5-Speed YJ, Herculined, 2" BL, 1.5" Shackles, 32" Pirelli Scorpion Mud's, 60mm Overbored Throttle Body, Electric Fan Conversion, Flowmasters, Hedman Hedder, Diamond Plate Rocker Panels, Big old sound system, Bestop Supertop, and a slew of other mods :)
91yjmd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2003, 04:12 PM   #4
byrner

where did you get your obcon box from? and if you dont mind me asking how much you paid for it. ive seen it on a couple sites but no prices. i plan on getting a jeep in a couple months and want to put two eclipse ti. 10s or some perfect 10s in the back. do you feel your rfs are two much sometimes? is the box easy removeable
I figure two eclipse ti's at 35lbs each plus box weight should make it really hard for some to steal it. you think? if the box isnt heavy then i may just have one made out of some heavy wood.
byrner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2003, 09:38 AM   #5
AldoD
2014 JK Wrangler 

Nothing is...

...too heavy to steal, bro. Be smart. Bolt it down, or don't bother.

Good luck.

Even if you do bolt it down, there's a good chance someone will cut the box up and take the speakers anyway. Stealth is the best way to go.
AldoD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2003, 09:49 PM   #6
91yjmd

I got my box from www.sounddomain.com. I think that's the only place that sells em. Its the only place I could find anyway. I paid 165 for the box, which might seem like alot, but it's really nice. It's all 3/4 mdf and the plexiglass has a strip of weatherstripping around it to make sure it's a really tight seal. Those 2 Rockford's are perfect for me. With such a small interior with alot of resonance, they can get the thing rockin as much as I want em to. Also, my amp has a digital bass control knob that I mounted in my console so I can always turn the bass down whenever I feel like it. That way, it's never "too much". But anyway, u shud definitely check into that box. I cudnt b happier wit it.
1991 VIPER RED 4.0 5-Speed YJ, Herculined, 2" BL, 1.5" Shackles, 32" Pirelli Scorpion Mud's, 60mm Overbored Throttle Body, Electric Fan Conversion, Flowmasters, Hedman Hedder, Diamond Plate Rocker Panels, Big old sound system, Bestop Supertop, and a slew of other mods :)
91yjmd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2003, 10:19 AM   #7
prophesized

www.cardomain.com/id/prophesized

that stuff used to be in the car i have now. when i get my cherokee ill have two 12's with 1250 watts to each one.
prophesized is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2003, 11:22 AM   #8
Dr Gutiemouth
1997 TJ Wrangler 

that box from audio domain is my fall back..though i wont get it from them...it wont have a window and the back has a doo dad of some sort that actually mouts to the seats harware...so you have to uninstall the seat in order to unbolt the box...but yeah someone could just mangle the box...but what if it was herculined
[COLOR=darkgreen]Green Jeep Club Member #39[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]The Almighty 2" BB Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/781569/][COLOR=Orange]My Jeep on Cardomain.com[/COLOR][/URL] *outdated
Dr Gutiemouth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.