Amp to run Pods/dash speakers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Amp to run Pods/dash speakers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 01-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Amp to run Pods/dash speakers

Has anyone used "Xsite" brand speakers/amps ? I upgraded my factory speakers with this brand. Put 6.5"'s in the pods and 5.25" in the dash w/adaptors. I'm running a Alpine head unit w/ a 10" sub in a ported enclosure. I purchased a Xsite mono block sub amp to run the 10, and I'm happy with it so far. The front/rear speakers I have running off the head unit now, but I think I could get much better sound quality if I put more power to them. Is this a OK brand to go with, or should I be searching for better quality? The local Audio store in my home town wants $200.00 for a 600w peak 4 channel amp. Don't want to spend too much more than that. www.xsiteuse.com

bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
DamianDeBe

wow, I just asked a similar question. Guess I was typing while you posted it.
DamianDeBe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.