Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

amp question

625 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bonehead99 
#1 ·
right now i have a little 200 watt Baja amp (that came with the jeep). It's not to bad for my six speaker system, but Im planning on adding two more 6x9's in my jeep and i was thinking im gonna need one with a little more power. Plus the one i got only has one pair of speaker outputs, but i have all six speakers running off of it. so anyway, if anyone has any suggestions on a descent one to buy that would work with my system. I dont want to spend too much money, im not goin to put subs in or ne thing..atleast not right now.

#2 ·
The Pioneer 200watt amplifier model is going out of stock at Best Buys across my area.(Detroit, MI) I picked one up last weekend for 75$ to power my 2 350watt Subs.(Just enough thump, nothing ghetto) Now the wiring kit cost me about 55$ but oh well.
Is the amp you currently have able to daisy chain with another amp?

#3 ·
Im not sure,but if you have two subs running off that 200 watt amp, do you think ill be ok withthat running 8 speakers. 4 6x9's, 2 4X6's, an 2 4"??

#5 ·
Crunch Amp with this amp you could run your 4 6x9's is parallel, your 4x6 & 4" in parallel that would give you 100watts to each speaker. Make sure the speakers will handle that much power. I run the Crunch Drive 800watt amp for my 2 12's and it sounds great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.