Alpine CDE-122 subwoofer issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Alpine CDE-122 subwoofer issue

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 10-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
deeznuts27
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Alpine CDE-122 subwoofer issue

Bought my TJ with an Alpine CDE-122 head unit and I just replaced the subwoofer in the stock box but the SW only works when the head unit is in Tuner mode. The speakers still work in every other mode but the only time the SW kicks in is when the unit is in Tuner mode. HELP!!

deeznuts27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
gily25
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Change your remote wire to the"other blue wire" there are pics here if you search.
Unread 11-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
Zachgordon88
1998 ZJ 

help 2

hey i just put a cde-122 in my 1998 jeep grand cherokee 5.9 , have same problem

i have head unit runing to factory amp for spearkers then have rca cable to my 1000w kenwood amp to my 12 alpine type r

i get speakers and subs in tuner mode

i get only sub in usb and aux mode

did you fix yours sounds like im having same problem

email me if you want Zachgordon88@gmail.com

THANKS!!!!

if i dont hear from you and figure it out ill let you know
Zachgordon88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.