Adding Aftermarket GPS Head Unit W/RSE - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Adding Aftermarket GPS Head Unit W/RSE

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
NewtoJeep14
2005 WK 

Adding Aftermarket GPS Head Unit W/RSE

Greetings..I recently purchased my 1st Grand Cherokee (which I love by the way) It's an '05 Limited with the REC factory nav and factory rear seat DVD. What I don't love is the factory head unit and out-dated GPS (REC) I have a brand new Clarion NX 602 that I'd like to install. I understand that with one or more of the PAC adapters the RSE will still work but only with the wireless headphones. My question is, has anyone successfully swapped out the factory head unit and figured out how to still get the RSE audio to play through the speakers? If so, how did you do it? Any and all help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

NewtoJeep14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.