Add UConnect to RES Radio in 2013 Grand Cherokee?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > Add UConnect to RES Radio in 2013 Grand Cherokee??

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 01-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
Dave_farris

Add UConnect to RES Radio in 2013 Grand Cherokee??

I have a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the base model RES radio (without uConnect). I'd like to add uConnect to it. I'd also like to replace the left side steering wheel controls with the switch that includes the uConnect phone controls on it. A dealer told me this can't be done as the steering wheel harness does not exist for the replacement switch.

Left side steering wheel control with the UConnect switch (Part#: 56054449AA)
uConnect Bluetooth kit (Chrysler Part # 82213221)

Can anyone tell me if this will work? Does anyone have part numbers for this upgrade?

Dave_farris is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.