93 plus radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 93 plus radio

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
kjg26
1993 YJ Wrangler 

93 plus radio

I have a 93 yj that the PO has completely hacked up, I'm in the process of replacing that. In addition to the replacement I hope to properly wire in the radio.
Correct me if I'm wrong...I should be able to use one of the stereo wiring harness kits and essentially plug and play, no running extra wires? Or will I have to run at least one wire because the factory radio may not have hard a constant on?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.