7 pin Trailer Connector for Wrangler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 7 pin Trailer Connector for Wrangler

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 10-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

7 pin Trailer Connector for Wrangler

Does anyone know of a plug-in 7 pin for a 2004 Wrangler? I know that I could splice wires or get a 4 pin with adapter but I would prefer a complete plug in. And will one from a Liberty or GC have the same taillight plugs that I could buy one for that model and hook it to mine?

J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
SirGCal

There is not going to be a plug-in kit I don't believe. Any kit like that is going to be splice for a wrangler. Or even more appropriately, running new wires all together and splicing in triggers. But I do not know of any kits to do this.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
Grt_Ape
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Jeeps Are Us sells the OEM 4- and 7-pin harness that plugs right in to 1997 - 2008 Wranglers.

The 7-pin harness was an option for the Unlimited models and should plug right in. You will have excess wiring if used in a SWB wrangler, which you can shorten or loop and secure. I would assume they didn't offer the 7-pin as a SWB option due to the shorter wheelbase limiting the rated tow capabilities.

Select the Unlimited Model, and your year Wrangler (changes from pass side to driver side). $75 plus shipping.

Here you go:

http://www.jeepsareus.com/Merchant2/..._Code=Wranger3

2006 LJ Rubicon
Grt_Ape is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.