4"-5" Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 4"-5" Lights

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 05-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
duhamel17
2000 TJ Wrangler 

4"-5" Lights

I am looking for sugestions on a set of 4-5" lights to mount up by the windsheild that will at least match the performance of the Hella 500's. I don't need anything that will melt the pavement, just want a bit more than the headlights can offer. I had a set of Hella 500's on my last Jeep and was more than happy with the light output, but I do not want a 6" lights up there. Any one have any experience with some smaller lights? Thanks

duhamel17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Piaa or LEDs will be your best bet.
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
Mainsail
2005 WK 

Get Piaas or Hella if you want to impress people with a name. If you just want to light up the trail, these are as bright or brighter, and will last just as long (and probably made by the same manufacturer): http://www.oznium.com/35w-hid-work-light

I have some similar on my WK:
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
duhamel17
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Those look like exactly what I am looking for. I think I'll try the 4"ones. Thanks for the info.
duhamel17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.