3pin Turnsignal/Running to 2pin LED - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 3pin Turnsignal/Running to 2pin LED

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
Pete3
1999 TJ Wrangler 

3pin Turnsignal/Running to 2pin LED

Hey guys, today I put my grommet mount 2 1/2" "signal-stat" LED signal light into the grill of my '99 TJ, originally i was planning on using them as running lights, and turn signals, but i could only find these lights in 2 pin, or 2 wire. that means 1 function wire and 1 ground wire. My truck is three wire, so one wire turns on the running light operation, the other wire turns on the turn signals and overrides the running lights, all in the same light...

is there any way for me to use my 2 wire lights as both running lights and signals? i have found some things online abut it, but my attempt failed, any help would be appreciated.

Pete3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
Pete3
1999 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/le...ation-1081228/

i cant figure out how to delete my thread, so this is the answer if anyone else needs it.
Pete3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.