2014 Grand Cherokee Overland - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
molonede

2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

I have no sound from my radio, usb, navigation system, or phone. Not sure what happened, came out of work and have no sound. Is there any ideas on what I can do myself without having to take it to the dealer?

molonede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
Indy

blown fuse.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
molonede

Nope, not a blown fuse. I took it into the dealer, waited two and half hours while they 'updated software'. This according to the guy that worked the desk when he indicated it was ready to go. He said they updated the connect software and other modules needed updated so they took care of it so I didn't have to return.

After I got home and read the sheet, the tech indicated that no software updates were needed and he simply removed the fuse and put it back in and it started working.
molonede is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.