2011 Grand Cherokee Power Seat Issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Electrical, Audio, GPS, & 2-Way Radio > 2011 Grand Cherokee Power Seat Issues

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 07-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
chriscarlino

2011 Grand Cherokee Power Seat Issues

I have a 2011 Lerado and the driver power seat just stopped working in the middle of adjusting the position. The odd thing is that the only function not operating is the forward and backward motion. All of the other adjustments work (seat back, lumbar support, up and down). It is only the forward and backward motion that will not work.

At first I thought it was the motor or a bad fuse, but I would think the entire seat wouldn't move if it was either of those things.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, I would definitely like some insight and possible solutions.

chriscarlino is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.